Thursday, September 13, 2012

SWEET SIXTEEN ...

 
Hello Blogger friends and followers! Just a quick post today. I'd like to share this SWEET SIXTEEN card (using My Mind's Eye designer cardstock paper: "Lost & Found" and the Stampin' Up! Trim Pompom) with you. The birthday girl is our niece Famke, who will celebrate her 16th birthday soon.  This is the very first time I used my sewing machine for creating a card. I am so happy with the way this card came out.
 
Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Laura
 
 
 
 

Guess what? It is almost the 1st anniversary of my blog, woohooo! (14.000 page views already!!!) If you want you can leave a comment below, you could win one of my creations! What can be more fun than getting a handmade card in your mailbox? On September 15th, I will let you all know who won. Good luck!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey mooi weer meis.

    Je nicht zal het vast mooi vinden.

    gr Eveline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow zo mooi.
    Lekker hip voor een meid van 16.
    Die gaat content zijn.
    Aardbeitjes aan 't eten Laura?
    Ik heb ze gisteren en eergisteren nog gegeten.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat gaaf gemaakt Laura, dat zal vas en zeker in de smaak vallen!

    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig Laura, schitterend gedaan!

    Groetjes,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete